at Vinisce (by Trogir & Split), Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
May 23-30, 2009
Theme: Underwater Sunlight - This is the 10th Ricochet Gathering and FINAL ONE as we now know it!
- The music will be recorded at an old Communist Hall in the village by the shore and a store (shown circled in the pictures below - towards the bottom)
- Costs are as follow: 175 Euro per person or 250 Euro per couple - this does NOT include food this year
- Each guest must bring three (3) Electronic Music gifts for the white elephant drawings, raffles and contests. More gifts are always welcome.
- Weather should be mild and warm - bring your swim clothes, diving gear and a sweater - a personal towel may be useful also.
- If you need more information or wish to join the discussion group, please send an email.
- Here is some information about the Trogir area which will spawn more links, etc. Do your own research.
More links and details:
- Final details, local telephone numbers and exact addresses will be sent to the Ricochet Gathering discussion group.
- Split Airport infomation.
- For drivers, use the Michelin Website for Driving Directions and Costs. Destination either Trogir or Vinisce, Croatia (very close to Split via Autobahn).
- It is best to obtain local currency from ATM withdrawls (I need to still verify this)
Currency Conversion - Croatia uses Kuna (HRK):
- 1 Euro = 7.4 HRK
- 1 US$ = 5.5 HRK
- 1 Pound = 7.9 HRK
- 1 Zlotych = 1.6 HRK
- Special event T-shirts will be on sale to commerate this 10th EM Gathering
- A few new CD releases will be debuted at this event also
- Check out all the photos below showing: the apartments, local village area, fish fry, Torgir, boats, store and concert place, etc...
Copyright © 2009 Ricochet Dream
This website was last updated on September 6, 2010.
Questions/Issues? Ask the Webmaster. Beams background photo by Monika Froese.
Home | Ricochet Gathering | Media & Press | Tangerine Dream